Saturday, October 13, 2012

Posted on Blog of Father of Lockerbie Victim.... Susie it's Time for the TRUTH


This is part of an email to a friend whose family is part of the international intelligence community. I've been lucky that once I was vetted people that grew up in similar families have reached out...

"...I have PTSD... from a trip in 1990 to Leningrad...Elections were happening "somewhere" in Russia and we wanted Democracy... Anyway about 3am a bunch of men came into my hotel rom (... strapped me to a board and took me to an abandon building... they did nothing to me but stare at me. Later I realized,,,, It was after the Lockerbie crash... I had been told by my family it was Iran... then they changed thevillain to Libya.... When the kGB held me I said NOTHING except "my country knows I'm here"... this is the weird part.. the night I was "saved" I got to sleep in the same bed Nixon stayed in and had dinner with the consulate general... a few years later I went to Bahrain and kuwait... I think the whole KGB hostage thing that was less than 2 days was done by people connected to the CIA....I have NO trust.... Still I'm terrified and have trouble sleeping.... it was horrible...."

There is a Russian aspect to the puzzle of finding the truth...

Last year I flew to LA to meet with a screenwriter interested in my life story..he said "didn't they rape you or torture you - this is a disaster"... Later I spoke to a member of my family and said they would twist the truth & make it look like I was raised by crazed Neocons. So that is on the back burner until closure happens on the NISSAN whistle blower issue.

My hope is Dr. Swire and the Lockerbie families get closure too. I've had a horrible 3 years and do not understand how you endued 24+ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment