Monday, July 2, 2012

Susie Ellwood..... Do YOU Miss Silverman... I Do.... He Really is a Friend.... Kindof Like Hogan's Heroes :):)

Years Ago My Mom Took Me to a Mother/Daughter Empowerment  Brunch with Senator Dianne Feinstein, The Mayor (back then) Wanted Children of Political Players to "Take the Torch"  FYI I NEVER Wanted to Touch the ******* Torch.  I Just Wanted a Normal Life.  

 **** YOU NISSAN NOW I Have to Take the Torch.  

Sharyn

This Woman Met With Me on Saturday She's Been Unfairly Treated in the TN Courts and Her Ex Husbands Lawyer Most Likely Rigged A Scenario Where She was Jailed.  The Lady Was Most Likely "Set Up" So Her Husband Could Get Custody of the Children and the Cash.... TN is NOT a No Fault State.  Tennessee is #1 in Corruption.  SOMEONE Needs to Do an Audit at the County Jail.  She Said LOTS of Women are There for STUPID Reasons....I believe her. TN is 48th in Education.   HELLO..... Forrest Gump Said "Stupid is What Stupid Does"


Below is on my NEW Page Targeted to Jim Rogers of Duke Energy.   Like OMG that Company is totally connected to Obama.  http://www.girlintheblackhonda.com/Jim_Rogers_Duke_Energy.html


Why did President Obama give money to NISSAN from the Treasury Bank for over 1 billion dollars when they do business in Iran?  It really does not seem like smart geo political thinking to me.

I asked Senator Feinstein if she needed help the with the Senate Intelligence committee.... Please understand I understand "confidentiality"   I was silent for OVER 17 years and was leading a normal life it was NISSAN that "outed" me.  They made the relocation consultant the #2 Security Threat.   

Anyway when I was in DC I got it confirmed that Iran is "most likely" responsible for the Lockerbie bombing.  My friend Mark Silverman says it's the sexiest story I've got.   Never thought dead civilians scattered across the UK countryside was sexy but heck.... it's the Mainstream Media.  I think they’re a "little late" in covering the story.   What do YOU think?

Sharyn Bovat is Gonna Fight for Humanity: As one of the family members of the Lockerbie tragedy wrote:  


"Be that as it may, if we look at this disgusting history with an objective eye, we might consider the honesty and credibility of all these characters. The standard test of such is usually "Would you buy a used car from this man?" Our answer is: No. And we wouldn't buy a new one, either"



No comments:

Post a Comment